Oriences Hackathon contest seeks to discover the most innovative minds who are looking to leverage a soft-landing opportunity to expand in IT sector. The contest is a “Powered Launch Program”, whereby the winners get bumper prizes and to incubate their idea with global platform. The participating groups receive mentorship, business development advice, customer connects, investor access, valuable technology experience and company certifications.
How you think?
The idea has clearly identified the problem which will be addressed.
The problem solution proposed in the idea has originality in it.
Does the idea has clear identification of its potential market place?
Is the idea helpful for society?
Is the idea of application practically executable?
Are all the milestones/objectives implemented in the developed app?
Does the developed app executes on rigid system requirements or can execute on multiple platforms?
Modular Source Code
Is the developed app constructed of well designed modules?
Are the contents of developed app well organized and presented?
Does the developed app provide intuitive and easy to use user interface?
Does the developed app efficiently utilize the memory, processing and other resources?
Is the developed app well documented for the end users?
1. The contestants have to enroll names before 30th September 2017.
2. The contestants can enroll individually or group of max 3 team members
3. Round 1 presentation date is allotted on 15th October 2017.
4. The submitted ideas will be evaluated and shortlisted by judges
5. Round 2 Announcement: 30th October 2017
6. Round 2 Closure: 30th November 2017
7. Contest Ceremony: 27th December 2017
Winner Team: Cash Award, Champion Trophy, Certification, Company offer letter of fulltime recruitment
First runner up Team: Cash Award, Champion Trophy, Certification, Company offer letter of 3 months internship
Participants: Certifications from company